BLB

Days ‘n Nights in White Satin: Sergio Rossi x Puma @ Colette

Sergio Rossi x Puma at Colette

Sergio Rossi x Puma at Colette

And black satin, and magenta and green and pink and even a limited Colette exclusive blue. The much anticipated and even somewhat hated (I would not be one of those haters) Sergio Rossi x Puma collaboration collection is set to drop this January 26th at Colette. The Italian brand teamed up with Puma to up-date Puma’s iconic “Clyde” sneaker which first came on to the scene in 1973. The collection is the perfect combination of sexy meets sneaker. Satin covered classic “Clyde’s” and a high heeled version that takes us back to the early 90’s, this is a collection not to be missed. Where my chiffon baby doll dress at?!?!?

6 Responses to “Days ‘n Nights in White Satin: Sergio Rossi x Puma @ Colette”

1. Judith says:

The heeled shoes remind me of something Mariah Carey would wear…

2. BLB BLB says:

oh, damn…that’s not a good thing 😉

3. Tart says:

I’m such a fan of sneaker heels and Sergio Rossi but… I get scary vibes. Like Keds vibes. I think it’s to do with the style of heel with that kind of toe. I’m sort of disappointed to be honest. I don’t mind the pink sneakers though, very cute and simple.

4. Ree de la Vega says:

…eww…

I was in the room with M.I.S.S. Liz when she started this post and she looked at me like I was crazy when I told her I was never a fan of sneaker heels. I have to say, for sneaker heels, these are the best I’ve seen. But they’re still sneaker heels. I think one should wear sneakers or heels but never together. Some people love ’em, and we should let ’em love ’em.

6. BLB BLB says: