Cream of the Crop got together with Charlotte Ronson and put out a super cute tee just in time for Valentines Day. Cream of the Crop is known for their scratch-n-sniff tee’s and this one smells like jelly beans! What!? Who doesn’t love jelly beans??
The shirt comes in three different color ways with the word’s “Love Me” scrawled on the front. I love them all! It’s about time someone put this on a shirt, I’m so used to seeing it on the street’s of NYC. You can find the shirt at the Charlotte Ronson stores in NYC and Japan.
Spread the love ladies! Read the full story for more pictures of the tees!
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Charlotte Ronson Spring 2010 RTW
- Spiff – New Women’s Natural Scent-Based Clothing Line
- New Charlotte Ronson Pieces at Shopbop.com
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Cream of the Crop at MAGIC/SLATE
- Cream Of The Crop: “Third Time’s The Charm”