ladylexx

Barf x Puke

Crocs x Nadia collaboration

Crocs x Nadia collaboration

Collabo from hell.

Your fashion-sense doesn’t need to hibernate for the winter. Wear Crocs™ Nadia and look good in comfort all year long. Order your Crocs™ Nadia today!

8 Responses to “Barf x Puke”

1. Camella says:

Would you believe me if I told you these are all the rage in Minneapolis, 365?

2. Amonee says:

I’m feeling the chunks rise up my throat. Ewww why would someone make this?

So F%^*ing hideous they should be illegal. It’s like a combo of the 2 ugliest shoes in footwear history: Uggs & Crocs. EWWWWWWWWW!

Lexx, you are hilarious. I just read your tags. . . my favorite is “die”.

5. Kimbot says:

ahahhahahahaha mama I cracked up at your comment because it was exactly what I was thinking when I saw the pictures! I hate uggs and crocs (although my dad has to wear them for his stroke rehab cuz of the grip so I cant hate crocs as much as I used to hahaha!)

6. ladylexx ladylexx says:

I can’t get over their selling point: “Your fashion-sense doesn’t need to hibernate for the winter” as if people with fashion-sense wear Crocs and Uggs!

Uggs should not be worn in 80 degree weather and especially not with shorts/skirts.

Crocs should only be worn by people who are on their feet for long periods of time, like doctors…or people who get their feet wet gardening (& Kimbot’s Dad…Hope he’s doing better!) but never on the red carpet or to run to the store or in a family picture and on and on.

…and NEVER EVER together.

Dante has a special circle for ugly shoes…and now Skechers have some homies to chill with.

7. Nasia says:

these shoes are and embarassment to boots. crocs them selves are the uglies thing around and uggs are a close second but as a collab? these boots are hideous

ladylexx that dante and sketcher comment was hilarious