Giorgio Armani’s Armani Privé Spring 2009 couture collection was chinoiserie meets the 1940s silhouette. From pagoda shoulders to Coromandel-print dresses, to skirt suits and trousers, it all looked like something I would see in some classic film noir. The scene stealer for me was the graphic eyeliner and angular bobs – the haircut I always wanted but could never have! Read the full story to see more photos.
- Christian Dior Couture Spring 2009
- Store Review: Noir Kennedy, Paris
- M.I.S.S. VEGAS 02.09: Mikada at SLATE at M.A.G.I.C.
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: L.A.M.B. Spring 2012 Collection
- Lady Dior: The Lady Noire Affair