I’m a giant fan of Alexis Mabille, the man behind the Treizeor, famous for his fabulous bows. His couture collection was very clean and simple and his program notes said it all: “Let’s not be bothered with over-designed clothes.” I’m a fan of simpicity and loved his color palette of red, purple, white and black (some of my favorite colors!). Two standouts for me were the high-waisted trousers and the white wedding gown paired with a black veil. I also loved the hair, which was inspired by a painting by Diego Rivera. Alexis Mabille is one of my favorite new designers and I can’t wait to see how he develops his line.
- Alexis Mabille Haute Couture Spring 2010 – Split Personality
- Pyrenex Premium Collection by Alexis Mabille
- M.I.S.S. Couture 2009: Alexis Mabille
- Treizeor: Bows for Ladies & Gents
- The Good The Bad & The Ugly: Judi Rosen Fall Collection