Things seem to always get better with age. Take Claudia Schiffer, for example. As a young new model she became famous as the face of Guess. Now, with a few more years under her belt she’s the face of the likes of Chanel, and now, YSL. She made her way to LA and was shot in YSL campaign in front of the “Y” of the “Hollywood” sign. Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin shot the campaign with Stefano Pilati directing the shoot. The images are scheduled for the next issue of YSL’s Manifesto that will release on Valentine’s Day and in February magazines. I can’t wait to see this!! It’s an amazing concept, and I love when companies push things forward without making things corny. Bravo!
- Everybody Loves Kate: Kate Moss Face Of Donna Karan’s Fall ’08 Campaign
- Vanessa Paradis for Miu Miu
- Rihanna As The Face of Gucci’s UNICEF Ad Campaign
- The Glamorous Life: Madonna for Dolce & Gabbana Images Out Now
- The Glamorous Life: Madonna the New Face of Dolce & Gabbana?