Earlier this month Lily Allen released a track, The Fear, from her new album It’s Not Me, It’s You that’s dropping in February. The Fear is lighthearted bubblegum pop song that highlights Lily’s sweet voice and clever lyrics. The video is eye candy for girly girls – candy, and presents and balloons. It actually felt like it was influenced by Sofia Coppola’s Miss Dior Cherie commercial and Marie Antoinette. The Fear has a bit of a different sound from her first album, but I’m definitely excited for the release of It’s Not Me, It’s You.
- My Two Cents: Miss Dior Chérie Ad by Sofia Coppola
- Sofia Coppola’s Miss Dior Chérie
- Rumors: Sofia Coppola To Direct Miss Dior Chérie Campaign
- Fashion Meets Film: Marie Antoinette
- Fashion Meets Film: The Virgin Suicides