I have held my tongue on this issue for fear of people seeing me as the raving lunatic that I can be. How Prop 8 even came into being is mind boggling to me. That people continuously find reasons to hate is beyond me. That people forget this country was founded by people fleeing religious persecution confuses me. That people forget the U.S.A. is based on the principle that there should be a separation of church and state is sad. The result? Hatred written into the California state constitution based on a campaign of hate and deceit mostly funded by Mormons. Really? Are we really taking marriage advice from polygamists? The passage of Prop 8 was very upsetting to me, and many people in and outside of California. This video was the one good thing to come out of this. The fight is not over. Please continue to educate those around you and promote tolerance and respect.
- The World According to M.I.S.S.: 8: The Mormon Proposition
- M.I.S.S. Muses: A Victory Over Prop 8
- The World According to M.I.S.S.: California Courts Uphold Prop 8 Ban
- My Two Cents: LeSportsac Needs New Ads, Pronto!
- Ask MISSter Simms – Not Yet Ready for Marriage