Pharrell Williams is no stranger to the fashion game. Between his high end BBC Ice Cream line to designing fine jewelry and glasses for Louis Vuitton, Pharrell has spent his fair share of time in the industry. His newest venture is becoming a partner of Bionic Yarn, a textile company devoted to devolping environmentally sustainable fabrics such as yarn made from recycled plastic bottles. I think that’s pretty amazing. I had no idea they could even make fabric out of plastic bottles. It’s by investing in innovative companes like Bionic Yarn that we’ll be able to find solutions to living more responsibly. I can’t wait to see the clothing that will be made utilizing these new textiles.
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Study by Tara St. James Fall 2011
- Livity Outernational x Boosted Mobile Device Case Collection
- Keds Eco Friendly Shoe In Support of Artists For Humanity
- She’s Got Sole: New Balance newSKY
- Track+Field Spring 2007 Collection