Last week we told you about Chanel’s Métiers D’Art Pre-Fall 2009 Collection, inspired by the Russia of the past, and all of its folklore, history and charm. A collection would not be complete without must-have, of-the-moment nail colour by Chanel. For the Paris-Moscou collection, Karl Lagerfeld chose 3 jewel-tones colors “that evoke the riches of the Russian Empire” called: Feu de Russe (“Russian Fire”), Nuit de Russe (“Russian Night”) and Or de Russe (“Russian Gold”). The colors are beautiful and have so much shine that there’s a certain irredescence about them. I always love jewel tones in the autumn, and now ladies, we have the perfect jewel-toned shades for our nails. I wish there was an opulent purple. That’s my only complaint, but I would love to have all of these colors. You can get them online now here and they retail for $30 each.
- V is for Vendetta: Chanel’s Newest Nail Obsession
- La Chanelphile: Chanel Noir et Or Paris-Shanghai Makeup Collection
- Charlotte Russe Fall Collaborations
- Sex & The City NYC Premier
- Cuckoo for Coco: CHANEL Tokyo Happening