The ingenious architect behind the Chanel Mobile Art Museum recently designed a bar, lounge and reception desk for Home House, a members-only club in London. Her futuristic, “space-age” pieces are in contrast to the Georgian-styled 18th Century Home House. To see the pieces up close and personal you’ll need to receive an invitation from a member and pay over $2,000 in membership fees. We’ve got you covered, if you want to see the pieces look below.
- Claw Money Spring 08 Preview
- Blogger Project: Member’s Only Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 Collections
- BEHR & Apartment Therapy present Room for Color 2010
- Paris Fashion Week – Viktor & Rolf
- Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show & Sale