RYZ is an on-line sneaker community like no other. No camping out, waiting on-line, no “sorry, it doesn’t come in your size”, no working your connects to get in on exclusive drops, no it’s all about who you know, no B.S. Just sneakers…designed by you. The community votes on their fav’s and those are the ones that get produced. It’s totally a popularity contest but truely a win-win. Shoes produced are the ones the people want, winners get paid $500 and $1 per shoe sold there after…and the best thing? Anyone can design a sneaker! Shoes are made vailable word-wide and in sizes mens 5-12. Currently the silhouette of the shoe is the same for all, the RYZ hi-top and has these features:
- Plush upper combines high quality pigskin detailing with printed 100% cotton, 8-ounce canvas
- Silver X™ silver thread anti-microbial lining
- Otholite™ slow recovery light-weight foam insole
- Crystal Rubber™ outsole shows off bottom graphic
- Ships in collectable twill bag and box
Jennifer Wannarachue aka Saint Agnes of NYC’s Worship Worthy is not only part of the creative panel of RYZ but the designer behind the WW shoe, “Winner”…that’s certainly a guaranteed win! Get your WW “Winner” kicks here or better yet try your hand at sneaker design and let the people decide!
See the complete Worship Worthy “Winner” sneakers after the jump!
- Worship Worthy Gives Thanks: 30% Off Sale!
- Rbk Meada Limited Edition
- She’s Got Sole: S/S 2011 Designer Picks
- JB Classics Lab x Sneaker Pimps
- M.I.S.S. On The Scene – Launch Party for Shulong at Sportie LA