One of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving is Macy’s Blue Sky Gallery, in which artists works are brought to life in the form of Thanksgiving Day Parade balloons. Last year, “Rabbit” by Jeff Koons was a highlight and this year to commemorate Keith Haring’s 50th Birthday, his work was shown in the “Blue Sky Gallery.” The Keith Haring balloon is based on an ink on paper drawing, Untitled (Figure with Heart), 1987. I really liked seeing Haring’s work flying through the air, larger than life.
- Tommy Hilfiger x Keith Haring Footwear at Capsule Tradeshow
- M.I.S.S. Techcessories – Keith Haring x Colors Tokyo Chaos Macbook Sleeve
- Blogger Project: Case Scenario
- KAWS in the Sky with Diamonds
- My Favorite Artist Collaborations Out Now