I love all things astrological and I have been known to check my horoscope just about anywhere. My favorite, is Rob Brezny’s Free Will Astrology for a humorous lighthearted horoscope and Susan Miller’s Astrology Zone is eerily accurate. I just stumbled upon a horoscope centered around colors that will enhance your performance – sponsored by the color experts themselves – Pantone! Pantone’s Colorstrology colorscopes are written by Michele Bernhardt and are really interesting to read. You can get your colorscope for your birth month as well as your birthday. Find you colorscope here!
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Tangerine Tango Collection
- Pantone’s Color of Spring 2013: Monaco Blue
- Tangerine Tango – Pantone’s Color for 2012
- Blogger Project: Case Scenario
- Prescriptives Pink Ahead Colorscope Eye Color