We love us some MadeMe and the Lady behind the brand, Erin McGee. She’s always coming with the fresh collaborations and the newest does not disappoint. Teaming up with the beautify and multi-talented Natalie of NINA SKY, the two have joined forces on this new t-shirt for Holiday ’08. Pulling from Natalies background as a singer and graff artist (yup, that’s right, before NINA SKY was a group Natalie was hitting up the streets of Astoria, Queens with **NA SKY), she flipped the MadeMe logo into a fresh ‘musical notes’ handstyle. The tee comes in black, white and purple and is available at MadeMe Clothing. Get up on it ladies!!
- M.I.S.S. TV Chats With Nina Sky
- MadeMe FW2010 Drop and Video Lookbook!
- The NYC FILA “Melrose” Launch Party With Nina Sky
- Nina Sky New Album & “Heartbeat” Official Video
- MadeMe Fall 2010 Collection