Louis Vuitton usually wraps it’s Maisons across the globe when they are undergoing renovation, but this holiday season, the NYC flagship will be wrapped in Takashi Murakami‘s Monogram Multicolore. The vinyl covering, will only be on the NY flagship and it’s signed by the artist himself. I can’t wait to get to NY for the holidays so I can see this for myself! I want a little piece to wallpaper my walls- ha! That’s not all the NY store on 57th Street has in store. A few months back they installed a “Bag Bar” complete with plush stools so you can sit as you peruse through jewelry and bags. Leave it to Louis Vuitton to elevate the shopping experience to new heights of luxury. Check out the “Bag Bar” after the jump.
- Valentine’s Day Goodies: Louis, Louis!
- Louis Vuitton x Comme des Garçons
- Louis, Louis: Louis Vuitton Monogram Revelation Bag
- Louis, Louis! More Richard Prince x Louis Vuitton
- Louis, Louis: Louis Vuitton’s Fanciest Origami Invitation