If it hasen’t become very clear by now…I love Andrea Crews. I love what they do and how they do it. I love that everytime I read of a new project this French based design collective puts together or is a part of that FUN comes through in the strongest way. And if it’s not fun, wild and crazy then it’s fun, soft and seductive like the most recent collaboration with German designer, LaLa Berlin. Shot by Rachel de Joode and chopped and screwed by Andrea Crews.
See the entire series after the jump!
- Andrea Crews: Summer Fashion Workshop & New “Joggers”
- Andrea Crews F/W 08: Carnival Bauhaus
- Andrea Crews : Artist In Residence At Centre Pompidou & The Collection Hors Pistes
- Andrea Crews SS09: Sunset Empire
- Miroir: Rachel Rachel Roy SS2010 Short Film