Last week we let you know about 55DSL‘s Pop-Up Shop that opened at the South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, California. One of the great features of the shop is the revolving artwork throughout the store. Currently, the store is displaying artwork by Greg “PNUT” Galinsky who did some live art at the Pop Up Store Launch Event and there will be a new artist featured in the store in the upcoming weeks. I’m LOVING the KISS refrigerators and the black chalk board wall. 55DSL definitely did a nice job curating the space and, since it’s only there for a short time, you should check it out if you’re in the area. Check out more photos after the jump. . .
- Hot Tub Rocks the adidas Berkeley Store
- Reebok Flash Pop-Up Shop: An Inside Look!
- MARRIED TO THE MOB SPRING 2011 COLLECTION FEAT. KID SISTER!
- Buff Monster Interview on Fecal Face
- “Reebok Flash” Pop-Up Shop & Exclusive Styles