Earlier this year we reported about the Bugatti Veyron fbg that Hermès designed. Now, Hermès has set it’s sights, or designs, on a car that’s much smaller – The Smart Car – in celebration of Smart Car’s10th anniversary. The Hermès Smart Car is available in 10 colors including Hermes signature orange, indigo and gold; Each comes complete with Hermès leather covered steering wheels and gear levers in fun colors like lime and fuchsia, along with the Hermès canvas toile H. Normally retailing for about $12,000, the Hermès Smart Car is going for about $48,564. For that much money, I’d want the seats in Hermès leather! I’m hoping these little babies will come stateside – they are perfect for finding parking in the city.
- Hermès “Petit h” Exhibition and Collection
- PRO-Keds Goes Back To Basics
- Hermès Pour Liberty: Dreamy and Iconic Scarves Worth Waiting For
- Claw Money x Nike Blazer!!!
- MISS November 2012: Nothing Says Autumn Like Hermès