Our favorite multi-sensory t-shirt line, Cream Of The Crop, just released its third season, “The Third Time’s The Charm.” This collection is inspired by all things luxurious – think big crystal chandeliers, Bond No.9 Candles and the ubiquitous Chanel perfume bottle. We gave you a sneak peak of what’s to come this holiday season at Magic, but I always love to see the shirts as characters in the stories that designers layout for us in their look books. Mika, the founder and designer of Cream does not disappoint. Her tale of a young woman out on the town is really cute and I especially love the styling of her chandelier top (down to the hearts on the stockings!). And, of course, each tee is scented with a theme-appropriate scent! So kawaii!!
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Cream of the Crop at MAGIC/SLATE
- Cream Summer Scratch & Sniff Tees!
- Ears to the Street: Look Rad Sporting Your Plaid
- Women Who Made History: Judy Blume
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Rebecca Moses Spring 2011