Photo by Stephen Wordie
Younity held it’s Heart & Soul exhibition this weekend, a gathering of artwork made by creative women. If you missed the event, no worries, you can see the exhibit through November 14th. Not only did Younity put together an exhibit, they got the ladies together to paint some wall out in 5 Pointz, the infamous graffiti destination. Toofly, one of the founders of Younity, did an amazing job of documenting the wall painting, the exhibit and the after-party. Check out her site to see more flicks! Congrats to the ladies on doing such a beautiful job and breaking stereotypes that women can’t work together! Pics of Toofly and Lady Pink pieces after the jump.
Heart & Soul open until November 14th
70 Greenpoint Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11222
Store Hours: 12pm-8pm
All images via Toofly
- Flicks of the Younity Crossover Opening Reception!
- YOUNITY Call For Entries: Heart & Soul
- Graffiti Women: Pictures From the Panel Discussion
- YOUNITY “The Crossover” Call of Entries!
- Younity presents: FRESHER! Call for Entries