XLR8R is looking for a design intern who knows the difference between Photoshop and InDesign, and who wouldn’t need any handholding for basic design tasks.
Duties include scanning, resizing, and reformatting images for both print and the web, securing images through press contacts, mailing promo magazines, and assisting the design team with the production of the print magazine as well as the website. Candidates should have a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
The internship is unpaid and requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per week, for four to six months.
- Upper Playground Is Looking For Bay Area Interns!
- INTERNSHIP– the bensimon girls
- MISS Wants You! Looking for Marketing & Graphic Design Intern Super Stars!
- Internship: M.I.S.S. Is Looking For Graphics Interns!
- M.I.S.S. Is Looking For Interns!!