Never has there been an election in our lifetime where we’ve had so much at stake. We have the chance to make history and to give Barack Obama the chance to lead the U.S.A. to prosperity. It’s been quite some time since the youth have found a political leader that they can relate to and believe in, and the mobilization has been amazing. From t-shirts to prints, no other presidential candidate has had so many t-shirts made in his support. Though I fully support wearing Obama tees, pins, hats, etc., anytime, PLEASE DO NOT WEAR THEM TO THE ELECTION POLLS ON TUESDAY, NOV 4TH. Depending on the state you live in, this would be considered “campaigning” and campaigning within a certain distance of the polls is prohibited. Wearing Obama gear will be grounds to have you turned away. We know you are excited to show your support, but on Tuesday, Nov 4th, show your support where it counts – by voting, not by wearing an Obama tee.
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD – TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!
- Miss Techcessories: Barack Obama USB Drive
- My Latest Obsession: Presidential Elections
- The World According to M.I.S.S: The Obamas’ European Adventure.
- DJ Z-Trip Obama “The Party for Change” Mix
- The World According to M.I.S.S. Obama Signs First Major Gay Rights Legislation