Maybe it’s the state of the economy, or maybe it’s just product line growth, but Prada is introducing costume jewelry to it’s expansive collection. As with everything that Prada does, special materials were commissioned in the creation of this limited edition collection with large clunky links and retro-styled bejeweled baubles. The costume jewelry will be available in Prada stores in November and range from $395 to $750. Check out the heavily bejeweled neckalce and earrings set after the jump.
- Olsen Twins Add Jewelry To Their Collection
- Gems! Truly Outrageous Prada Resort Collection
- Merci! M.I.S.S. Thanks Made Jewelry
- New Cubannie Links for Spring 2012
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Lulu Frost “Endless Summer” S/S ’12