Burton has received some great new women’s pieces just in time for fall & winter – whether you spend your time on the slopes or in the city. Many of the pieces were created with input from Burton’s team of riders so you know that in addition to being cute, they’ll be comfy and functional. I especially love the stlized thermal top and the shrunken “grandpa” sweater. They look so warm I wish I were wearing them right now (it got so cold so quickly!). Also check out the DRYRIDE outerwear (pictured after the jump) that “infuses technical weatherproofing applications into street-styled pieces to keep you bone dry inside and out no matter what you have on the agenda.” So well put. You can find all of the pieces at Burton flagship stores listed here.
- B By Burton: Defining Your Own Style
- New Insight at cultistshop.com & Last Chance for Discount!
- Party with NYLON & Burton in NYC!
- Blogger PROJECT: Canada Goose
- “If I Was A Rich Girl” – Moncler for Every Occassion