Tina Fey told TVGuide she’ll be “done” if John McCain and Sarah Palin win the election next month.
The “SNL” vet told the ‘Guide:
“We’re gonna take it week by week. If she wins, I’m done. I can’t do that for four years. And by ‘I’m done,’ I mean I’m leaving Earth.”
Tina Fey can do pretty much anything. So I totally believe her when she says she’ll do a Stephen Hawking and hop a Virgin Galactic rocket to space…Okay, she didn’t say that exactly…but you get what I’m trying to say—VOTE OBAMA!
- Susan B. Anthony must be turnin’ in her grave…
- Do You Think Sarah Palin Is Qualified To Be VP??
- Question For McCain: Do You Think We’re That Stupid?
- Be afraid. Be very afraid…
- It’s Not Polite to Talk Politics . . .