One last post from NY Fashion Week…I was having a little difficulty with the picts and video!!! So, I had the chance to attend the SS09 showing of Brooklyn Royalty by Bob Bland. Held in a private loft in Bryant Park, the house was packed despite the 12 flights of stairs we had to walk up! Color’s were bright and the denim was tight for both the guys and gals. Denim was treated with full coverings of screen printed ink’s, acid hues where shown in tops, bottoms and swimwear and Bland even did her version of a wedding gown (in traditional fashion show last look’edness). Seems the motorcycle jacket is going to be a popular item for SS09 and Brooklyn Royalty’s cropped version and collar were some of my favorites! The SS09 collection also debuted the Brooklyn Royalty swimwear collection, which we’ll see after the jump. Good Luck lady!
See more picts and the final walk video after the jump!
- BECCA Swimwear at ASR Tradeshow
- Blogger Project: Insight 51
- Eyes To The Sky: The Motor Cycle Continues in Twenty Ten
- Lucky Brand Swimwear at ASR Tradeshow
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Love Brigade Luanch of Ex-OH: Viva La Future SS 09