Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month this week’s tip and picks are all about optimizing your bust line. The following is an old Hollywood makeup technique used to create more intense cleavage, and through the application of cosmetics, light and shadow are altered, thereby creating the optical illusion of bigger, deeper cleavage. Learn how to below.
What You Need:
PICK: Inexpensive Cream Highlighter like Wet and Wild’s MegaPump Shimmer in #988
Where to Buy: Drugstores
PICK: Inexpensive Cream Bronzer like Wet and Wild’s MegaPump Bronzzer in #989
Where to buy: Drugstores
1. Take a cream bronzer 3-4 shades darker than your natural skin tone and apply in between and over the breasts as shown in the diagram, making sure to blend outward.
2. Take the cream highlighter and apply to the top area of the breasts using a dabbing motion.
3. Also dab the cream highlighter over the clavicle area as well.
4. Blend all areas with you fingertips, use a tissue moistened with lotion to remove excess or mistakes.
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips and picks to come next week!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick & Tips of the Week: Glitter Glamour – How to Get Your Glitter On
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Dynamic Duos – Get the Latest Ones from Victoria’s Secret Beauty
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Convenient Truths. You’ll Want Them.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Get Highlighted with a Little Help from these Friends – My Fave Highlighters
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: BEAUTY C.R.E.A.M. – How to Stretch your Beauty Dolla Dolla Bills – Part II: Drug Store Beauty Bootie – Best Three Products Under $10