I would never wear bras or jewelry if I didn’t have to, but like the other, they both provide a sense of adornment I can’t resist, and since October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, this week’s picks are dedicated to what I call Bra-tras, and along with these are my top three favorite bra picks. Also, check out my post on how to properly fit a bra, and my Bra-tra picks from last year too.
1. NOTE: Combining Bra-tras 1 and 2 of last year – A bra that fits properly and comfortably will increase your intelligence and productivity AND good cleavage will bestow upon you magical feminine powers.
• Case in point: Maidenform’s Dream Most Comfortable Push-Up Bra #7109
This bra is AWESOME! I have two of them and they really are the most comfortable push-up bras I own. Its simple design is totally smooth under clothing, and it creates the most amazing cleavage.
2. Frilly lingerie that works doesn’t happen very often, so make sure to own it when it does.
• Case in point: Victoria’s Secret Sexy Little Things Ruffled Demi Bra
This is so adorable. I can’t help to think that somehow Mary lost her little lamb, and then her clothes too! This is part of Victoria’s Secret Holiday Editions, so quantity is limited.
Where to buy: Victoriassecret.com
Care: Handwash Cold
3. The confidence boost from a bra that makes a statement is: Priceless.
• Case in point: Agent Provocateur’s Jodie Demi Bra
Agent Provocateur’s Jodie Demi Bra is just plain hotness, and who can argue? Electric blue silk and lace are a really exciting textural combination. M.I.S.S. Liz and I were just talking about this one yesterday…Can you say, “Bra-gasm”, yeah thought so.
Where to buy: agentprovocateur.com or Agent Provocateur Stores
Care: Dry-clean, or Hand wash Cold
Stay posted for more Breast Cancer Awareness tips and picks to come next week!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Brazaar Bazaar Part II – My Top 3 Bra Picks
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Get your Groove Back with these Valentine’s Day Picks.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick and Tip of the Week: Massage à Trois – I got Haute Love for Agent Provocateur’s Ménage à Trois Massage Oil Trio
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Dynamic Duos – Get the Latest Ones from Victoria’s Secret Beauty
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Tip and Picks of the Week: Putting the Cleave in Cleavage. How to.