I’ve been riding my bike to work lately, it’s a great way to squeeze some exercise into the day and there’s no better way to start the morning than to ride along the Embarcadero along the beautiful bay. When I saw the Forge Athena-V Comfort bike in Hope Pink, I was excited because it’s a wonderful product that also gives back in a positive way. You get a cute comfy bike that’s fun, get’s you where you want to go, and a portion of the proceeds of the bike funds breast cancer research. You can get the Forge Athena-V in Hope Pink on Target.com.
- M.I.S.S. BCAM: Master Lock Get’s Pink for the Cause
- M.I.S.S. BCAM: Pink Yoga Mats
- Ralph Lauren and the Pink Pony Fund
- M.I.S.S. BCAM: Mackage Hope Coat
- M.I.S.S. BCAM: Coach Thinks Pink