Help Smashbox support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This limited-edition set includes two portable mirrored palettes, each with three gorgeous eye shadow and lip color shades, plus a mini double-ended brush. A portion of proceeds will benefit the Young Survival Coalition, an international nonprofit network of survivors and supporters dedicated to the issues unique to young women and the fight against breast cancer. You can purchase the kit at makeup counters or online here. The kit has a retail value of $62 but is specially priced now at $46 – not bad for 2 palettes!
- M.I.S.S. BCAM: Hershey’s Pledge For Survival
- M.I.S.S. BCAM: Essie’s “Pink Is The Link” Nail Polish Set
- Nails Did: Breast Cancer Awareness
- October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month Product Round-Up