Hey Ladies! Nike has teamed up with Married to the Mob to create a Dunk Supreme for the ladies as a Tier 0 release. Finally! It’s about time that Nike has realized that women want special-edition kicks. Nike has recently started working with more independent women designers like X-girl and Claw Money and now, we’ve got the MOB Dunk High Supreme. The shoe features a woven cotton upper with black patent details, leather lining, gold metal flap clips and lace lock. Word on the street is that the shoe is inspired by Chanel – the woven cotton is supposed to mimic the tweed from Chanel jackets and the gold patent toe references the Chanel toe-cap shoes. The shoe drops in Nike Tier 0 accounts on November 8th! Check out more photos after the jump.
- New Nike Releases at The Darkside Initiative
- The New New At The Darkside Initiative
- Women Making History: Leah McSweeney of Married To The Mob
- She’s Got Sole: Nike x Liberty of London Capsule Collection
- She’s Got Sole: A.P.C. x Nike Collaborate