*I know proper grammar dictates the use of the word “were” not “was” but the title is a tongue in cheek reference to the song Rich Girl song*
If I was a rich girl, I would get many shiny, happy baubles from Dior Joaillerie. They have the most delicate and beautiful rings embellished with enamel and precious stones. My favorites tended to have flowers and many had curved lines and intricate details that brought to mind Mucha’s Art Nouveau masterpieces. There are so many wonderful pieces to choose from that I had a hard time narrowing it down. They are so gorgeous, so necessary – I want them all! Check out my favorite pieces from the Dior Joaillerie Collection after the jump.
- If I Was A Rich Girl: Vintage Christian Dior
- If I Was A Rich Girl: Vintage Chanel Auction
- Milly by Michelle Smith Launches NYC Fashion Week Experience Contest on Facebook
- “If I Was A Rich Girl”: Van Cleef & Arpels “Between The Finger” Rings
- If I Was A Rich Girl: Wheels & Rides