Lanie from Hellz Bellz presents her Fall 2 “Bullet Proof Sisters” collection, a tribute to the sexploitation flicks of the 1960’s -70’s that have always inspired her, like Switchblade Sisters and the cult classic, Faster Pussy Cat Kill Kill Kill. The collection does not disappoint and I absolutely love her multi-color checked jacket with gathered drawstring and as always, Lanie brings an interesting twist to traditional denim silhouettes. Her collection is a great exploration of pieces that highlight a woman’s strength, individuality and femininity. Check out more pics from the collection after the jump.
- Hellz Bellz Summer ’08: Heat Wave!
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Hellz Bellz at Project
- Hellz-Bellz Spring Preview!
- Rachel Roy Interview & Rachel Rachel Roy Event at Macy’s
- 55DSL Fall/Winter ’08 Video Look Book: Low Noise – High Quality