Friday evening, I ventured out to the 55DSL on Manhattan’s Lafayette St. to attend and support my friend, jewelry designer Osamu Koyamu, of Complete Technique in his latest endeavor, a luxurious black rhodium and gold plated speaker pendant limited to 55 individually numbered pieces and available exclusively at the 55DSL New York flagship store.
Osa, a master metal smith has been making his intricately detailed music inspired jewelry for years under his brand Complete Technique, and has created custom pieces for brands and celebrities alike, such as Kid Robot, Staple Design, 3Sixteen, producer Hi-Tek, Mos Def, Biz Markie, and Nina Sky. Check out some product shots of this limited edition pendant, and pics from the event, after the jump.
- Raya Jewelry: Welcoming Color Back Into Your Jewelry Box
- “The House of Viktor & Rolf” 15 Year Retrospective in London
- Love My Custom x WAH Nails & Lord of the Rings Collection
- A(r)mor Jewelry: Intricate Pieces for Daring Individuals
- M.I.S.S. VEGAS 02.09: Brookadelphia at Pool