Micheal Moore has always been a controversial figure, bringing to light issues from a perspective that traditional media rarely mentions. I’ve always been a fan from Bowling for Columbine, Fahreneheit 9/11 and Sicko, Michael Moore is not afraid to say what he thinks. In his latest project, Slacker Uprising, Michael Moore “chronicles the 62-city tour [he] did leading up to the 2004 election.” As a testament to his commitment to getting people out to vote this November, Michael Moore is offering Slacker Uprising for FREE download. You can find the film on iTunes, Amazon Video On Demand, and the Slacker Uprising site. Watch the preview below and don’t forget to register to vote!
- DJ Z-Trip Obama “The Party for Change” Mix
- Parents Best Blog Awards – Please Vote for Lil’ Miss!
- My Latest Obsession: Presidential Elections
- M.I.S.S. Vegas 02.09: Free Gold Watch SS09 at Pool
- MISS December 2012: Holiday Chanel Cheer