The Olsen Twins have signed on with Steve Madden to expand their Elizabeth & James collection to include footwear. The shoes won’t be released under the Steve Madden name, rather, Steve Madden will hire a specific designer and sales rep for the Elizabeth & James brand while The Olsen Twins act as creative directors. Based on what I’ve seen them come up with, I’m guessing the shoes will be black, some will be heels, some will be really clunky and they’ll have a Rock ‘n Roll edge. The shoes drop in mid-2009 at specialty Elizabeth & James retailers.
- Steven By Steve Madden Spring 2010 Preview
- Steve Madden Spring 2010 Preview
- Elizabeth and James by Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen
- OlsenHaus Says: The Evolution Will Be Accessorized
- Olsen Twins Add Jewelry To Their Collection