Target is opening 4 “Bullseye Bodega” locations throughout Manhattan for four days beginning on September 12th. The shops will feature product, by Target’s design partners, for the home as well as fashion, beauty and accessories. Check out some sneak peak pictures and the get the lowdown on the four locations after the jump.
September 12 – 15
10 am to 10 pm
101 57th Street at 6th
813 Broadway between 11th and 12th
489 Broome Street between Wooster
and West Broadway
West Broadway East Village:
325 Bowery at 2nd
- Target Bullseye Bodega – Two Days Left!
- Topshop’s First Manhattan Flagship Takes Over YRB
- Topshop Coming to New York…soon!
- MUJI SOHO Opening on November 16th!!
- MADONNA & LOLA’S NEW MATERIAL GIRL COLLECTION WITH KELLY OSBOURNE