Hey ladies! This Saturday, Female Sneaker Fiend is hosting a party in Boston for the ladies to customize their kicks. Bring a pair of new, or lightly used sneaks to decorate with supplies provided by SneakArt. The first 20 girls get a free sneakskin, stickers to customize your shoes that are waterproof and can handle the daily wear and tear of wearing your kicks. Ill P is providing the tunes and Karmaloop TV will be there to capture the event on film. The event is this Saturday, September 20th, from 3 to 7 pm, at the Re-Up and is open to all ages.
- dunkxchange San Francisco This Saturday 3.1.08
- Bay Area: Swap! Not Shop! Clothing Exchange in Oakland
- Girls Got Kicks San Francisco Book Release Party Recap
- Bay Area 4/24: Swap! Not Shop! Clothing Exchange in Oakland
- Female Sneaker Fiend presents “Cookin’ Up Customs”