There was no Yellow Carpet at the entrance but we were happy to find out that there was a Yellow Brick Road set up around the shoe department at Saks that led you around to view all of the Ruby Slippers. I couldn’t help but don red shoes to the event in the spirit of the occasion. Check out photos of the scene and the Saks store windows after the jump . . .
The Scene in the Saks Shoe Department – lots of Red, Champagne and hors d’oeuvres
The Swarovski ladies dressed as Dorothy
Two stylish boys . . .
with the best ruby slippers . . .
Setting the mood . . .
The Wizard of Oz played in several displays throughtout the shoe department
Michelle and I at work . . .
The Store Windows . . .
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Ruby Slipper Event – Even More Shoes!
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: “We’re Off To See The Wizard” – Saks Ruby Slipper Unveiling
- There’s No Place Like Home . . .
- Follow The Yellow Brick Road . . .
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: O.G. Ruby Slippers