I was immediately drawn to the Purlieu booth because of the ginormous pink bow against a black and white polka-dot back drop – it was adorable – and so were the clothes! The line consists of tops and dresses and the Spring ’09 collection features lots of bright colors and fun prints on a back drop of ivory cotton. I especially love the “Enchanting” dress pictured below. The dresses are easy to wear and can easily be dressed up or down. Check out more pictures after the jump.
One of the Purlieu ladies in her own design.
- Fun Summer Dresses by Melanie Renee
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Irina Shabayeva S/S 2012
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Mary Meyer at Pool
- My Latest Obsession: Holiday Party Dresses
- Introducing Hello Eliza Street Couture