California-based Los Angeles TC has created a line of the most comfy cozy tees. The styles are really unique and come in super-long varieties (sleeve and bodice) and even reversible styles with different graphics on each side (see below). Many of the styles and graphics were inspired by vintage tees, for example, tees with “Baby 89” printed on them. They also make these really cool bags out of vintage hunting jackets from the 1940’s. Check out the rest of the pictures after the jump.
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: King Stampede at MAGIC/SLATE
- Dee & Ricky + No Mas = Starter Jacket Bags!
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: 80%20 at Project Tradeshow
- Claw Money: “Everything I Love Is Illegal, Immoral or Fattening”
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Blood Is The New Black at Pool Tradeshow