Linda and Leroy is a boutique handbag lne that celebrates the juxtaposition of edge and elegance. Each exquisitely crafted bag is handmade in New York City using the highest quality lamb and goat skins from Italy, Spain, the U.K. and New Zealand. The luxurious materials, vivid colors, slightly offbeat yet exceptionally thoughtful detailing of each bag, makes each piece a timeless wardrobe staple.
I had the chance to see the Viva Lace collection at L’Art Bizarre and these bags are beautiful. The leather is so soft and the bag is available in striking colors like lemon ice, seaside and concord grape. All the bags feature French lace trim and retail for $500. Check out the rest of the pics after the jump.
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: HVW8 Art Gallery at L’Art Bizarre
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Armour Beauty at L’Art Bizarre
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Sir Hayes at L’Art Bizarre
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Reviews: Seventh Wonderland at L’Art Bizarre
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Bijules NYC at L’Art Bizarre