One of our favorite independent women’s footwear lines, Keep, is expanding their line to include more styles of footwear and more apparel – and we have the pics for you to check it out! One of my favorite collections for Spring 2009 is the Watermelon series (pictured below). The Spring line also includes some great floral prints, pretty plaids, slip on ballet flats and slides. The apparel collection is their largest yet and includes lots of cute cut & sew pieces like sundresses, tops, jackets, leggings, skirtalls and sweat shorts (our fave!). Check out all the pics after the jump.
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Nooworks at Pool
- Pegleg NYC Debuts Women’s Collection
- Irregular Choice Store Opens in NYC
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: UNIF at MAGIC/SLATE
- DimePiece Summer Collection