While we were in Vegas we had a chance to catch-up with Mitra from Blood Is The New Black at the Pool Tradeshow. There were two artist series’ that really stood out from her new line that we really loved. First, were a series of tees of women’s faces illustrated by Kime Buzzelli of Show Pony fame. Second, was a series by Brian Lichtenberg that catered to the high-fashion lovers amongst us with tees that declared “RIP YSL,” a tromp l’oeil motorcycle vest with Karl on it, and a tee that featured Balenciaga cult favorite shoes. I’m really excited for the launch of these tees and think I need to get some for myself! Check out the rest of the pictures of the tees and the Blood Is The New Black mood board after the jump.
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: “Designer” Street Wear
- Merci! M.I.S.S. Thanks Blood Is The New Black
- Free Gold Watch Fall ’08 Holiday Collection
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Darkhorse at MAGIC/SLATE
- Blogger PROJECT: Black Standard & Blood Is The New Black