Art and culture magazine Beautiful/Decay also has a clothing line that is selling off of shelves. The collection includes t-shirts with art by some of the artists featured in the magazine. The women’s collection is small but packs a big punch! The ladies’ tees feature the art of Aya Kato, a Japanese artist that depicts gorgeous women with layers of intricate patterns. Wearing one of these tees is like wearing a work of art. Check out the rest of the Aya Kato tees by Beautiful/Decay after the jump.
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Blood Is The New Black at Pool Tradeshow
- Beautiful/Decay 2011 New Year Sale!
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: King Stampede at MAGIC/SLATE
- M.I.S.S. Vegas Review: Rocksmith at SLATE/MAGIC
- Beautiful/Decay x FatCopXXL: Pretty Flowers T-Shirt.