It wouldn’t have been fashion week without P.E.T.A. in front of the Bryant Park Tents yelling. They weren’t there the whole time but came out specifically for Dennis Basso because he uses a lot of fur in his collections. Since he was showing Spring 2009, I’m not sure how much fur people wear in the Spring/Summer. Nonetheless, P.E.T.A. was there to let everyone know what they thought of fur for fashion. I didn’t see any red paint thrown on anyone – thank goodness! There would have been a riot.
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: MCM New York Collection Launch
- New York Fashion Week Is In Full Swing!
- Fashion Hangover: So Long Bryant Park!
- More Fashion Week Sneaks from Gottex
- Beyond the Runway: Fashion Week vs. Tradeshows