The highlight of the Ruby Slipper event at Saks was seeing an original pair of the Ruby Slippers created for The Wizard of Oz. The pair pictured below is one of five pairs created for the film and is known as the “Arabian Test Slippers.” Judy Garland wore them in some screen tests and shots but the Arabian Test slippers did not appear in the film. Since no duplicates of this pair were made, it’s considered the most rare.
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Ruby Slipper Event – The Scene & The Store Windows
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: “We’re Off To See The Wizard” – Saks Ruby Slipper Unveiling
- There’s No Place Like Home . . .
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: Ruby Slipper Event – Even More Shoes!
- Follow The Yellow Brick Road . . .