As one of the sponsors of New York Fashion Week, Havaianas had a small booth in the tent where you could have a pair of custom, special edition NYFW flip flops made. You could choose the color of the sole and the color of the thong and they assembled your pair right there in front of you. They also came in a really cute tote bag with the strap made out of the rubber – just like the Havaianas. The line was long and by the time I got there they didn’t have any more black left in my size But hey, they were free and had a cool custom print on the sole exclusively for fashion week so no complaints from me! Check out more pics of the booth and the cutie who put my pair together after the jump.
- She’s Got Sole: Havaianas Urbis Eco Mid
- Cutie Dynamite: Insanely Cute!!
- Keep Tatum Water Resistant Booty
- M.I.S.S. NYFW: iGoogle Artist Themes
- Goodbye Rain Boots, Hello Shuella!