Being away from home for eleven days for New York Fashion Week was an incredibly exciting time had on a very demanding schedule. I’m a definite creature of habit, so to feel as calm as possible through the hustle and bustle of it all, I made sure to pack the the following products; comfortable reminders of home, and perfect ways to end the day, relax for a few, and yes, this week’s beauty picks for you too!
1. Bath & Body Works Massage Oil in Tranquil Mint
I LOVE this massage oil so much; I use it EVERY night before I go to bed. It’s the perfect combination of clearing peppermint and soothing rosemary essential oils blended in a just-oily-enough sunflower oil carrier.
TIP: I have a difficult time sleeping in new places, so I take this massage oil with me whenever I travel, and give myself a mini-massage before going to sleep. * Before packing, I transfer the oil into a plastic leak proof container.
INSTRUCTIONS: Pour a small amount of the massage oil into your palms about the size of a quarter. Massage the oil into the shoulders, back, chest, stomach, and legs quickly before bed. I guarantee this will put you into an instant state of relaxation and then sleep within just a few minutes.
Price: $16 for 4 oz. bottle
Where to Buy: Bath & Body Works Stores, bathandbodyworks.com
2. Voluspa Crème Collection Travel Candles
These candles smell so gracefully decadent, makes me feel like a million bucks no matter where or how tired I am. Also gives a sterile hotel room, very luxurious “home” smell. This set is great because it comes three portable Voluspa candles in these scents:
Capri Fig: sweet and tart, with a hint of rose petals
French Cade: lavender, verbena and moss blended with French cade
Champaca Bloom: evergreen, fresh fern and gardenia
Price: $30 for 3 Candle Set
Where to Buy: Anthropologie.com
Enjoy and stay posted for more beauty tips and picks to come next week!
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Bosom Buddies. Love Them.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: Get your Groove Back with these Valentine’s Day Picks.
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: The Pleasure Principle – Great Gifts to Give and Keep
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Pick and Tip of the Week: Massage à Trois – I got Haute Love for Agent Provocateur’s Ménage à Trois Massage Oil Trio
- M.I.S.S. Michelle’s Beauty Picks of the Week: BEAUTY C.R.E.A.M. – How to Stretch your Beauty Dolla Dolla Bills – Part IV: Liquid Courage – My Favorite Summer Shower Gel Picks